- The ultimate insider's guide to New York's museums
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 300 titles and 1.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 20 million people call the New York metropolitan area home) and the tourist market (more than 60 million people visit New York City every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographsNew Yorkers love their museums. It's an obsession. From Gauguin to gangsters, finance to food, New York City has the richest museum culture in the world.
- Only here, can a former rundown tenement, be transformed to one of the most beloved museums in the city. And for New Yorkers, simply finding the best museums is an urban sport itself; a personal quest to seek out the cool, the curious and the uncanny.
USE CODE: EARLYACCESS AT CHECKOUT!